~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, Oktober 01, 2007

September

Here is a collection of pictures I took this September. To start with pictures I took early this month: the famous Alexander Nevsky Cathedral where the Volga and the Oka meet, the surroundings of our old port at sunset and the local church in the mild evening light:





~}{~

A bit of country charm from last weekend:



~}{~

The favourite view and bracken bushes (wild roses turned to berries!) with the Volga on the background, from the side of Nizhny:


~}{~

Finally I come to yesterday's picture-taking binge:


































4 Kommentare:

Mintieness hat gesagt…

So many photos indeed!

I'm about to start a new blog about the panda puppet I'm getting tonight (my dad bought it from Japan and he's coming back at 9pm ^^)

Anonym hat gesagt…

It was just so beautiful I could not stop taking a pic after a pic! Today is another beautiful day and sadly the last day for the ferry, I'll have to be commuting by train now!

That's reminds me... I might prepare about the same amount of photos for today and make a new, October, post!
~Dornroeschen

Paula hat gesagt…

I didn't leave a comment on this post earlier bc the pictures wouldn't download, they were too big in size for my poor free dial-up conection but from now on (actualy for a few months bc we are taking a very good promotion for 6 months) I have broadband and this page downloaded in just 3 seconds!! This is wonderful!!!
Let me tell you this pictures are AWESOME. I really would like to live in a place like that, so inspiring... those girls playing with that beautiful sunlight behind... just wonderful. And you really have a beautiful test and tallent for taking pictures!

*Big hugs*

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very beautiful photos!