~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Donnerstag, Oktober 11, 2007

Glasses

Just to show off: I put on glasses today. No vision problems, just a prophylactic measure: I work too much at the computer so I needed glasses with special coating to protect my eyes. And, in fact, I've wanted to be wearing glasses for years. I absolutely love them! I'm so happy about them that I'll probably go to bed wearing them! :-) And they will do very well with my wardrobe, especially that now it's autumn and winter is to follow - which means I'll be wearing more red!

3 Kommentare:

Paula hat gesagt…

They look nice on you. Weird that you like wearing them. My mum always tells me to take care of my eyes as much as possible and try not need to wear glasses till I get at least over 40 or 45 years old. She says they are very unconfortable, but I think she says that bc they are reading glasses and she feels herself uncomfortable for not being able to read without them.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh, they are so comfortable! But it's true it's better to take care of your eyes. That's what I'm doing now - wearing them to protect my eyes from the computer.
It feels so nice wearing them - a bit like a new haircut :))

maybe, I look more like a uni teacher too& ;)

Mintieness hat gesagt…

Computers are evil- my shortsightedness soared during the past years because I've spent too much time staring at the screen 8)
I couldn't remember life without glasses (or seeing things clearly with my naked non-contact-lenses eyes)... well, I like glasses and may probably not wear contact lenses again- I felt weird without my glasses...like I'm not quite ""Mint" without them. Funny, huh?