~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Freitag, September 14, 2007

S&S soundrack



Both the new and the older P&P have lovely soundtracks and so does Emma with Gwyneth Paltrow, but S&S with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet will always have the most beautiful soundtrack in my opinion. It is so poignant and sweepingly powerful in conveying emotion. Even if my love for the film was not from the first sight... And now I wish I could get hold of a copy of "Sense and Sensibility Diaries" by Emma Thompson. Surely that would prove an interesting and intelligent account of how they did the film. Actually, I am looking forward to the new S&S miniseries which is to appear in 2008 The casting seems just so well done (they have a very god-looking Edward as a matter of fact!), even Elinor is not exactly blond. My imagining Elinor blond is just because I am finding character similarities with her and am also imagining our appearance a little similar!

Keine Kommentare: