~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, September 10, 2007

Jane Austen Quiz

Your Score: Heroine

You scored 92% Book Knowledge and 83% Janeite-ness


Great job! You don't know every little detail about Austen and her works, but you must be a fan - which shows that you have excellent taste. :D

Link: The Are You a Janeite? Test (also hidden in the post title)

True, I never read a JA biography because they are not available here (and I have not yet had time for the one I've recently been given by a friend who brought it from the US), and there was one or two questions I wasn't exactly sure about.But most of them were too easy and I knew I'll end up being a Janeite :-)

A "Which JA heroine are you?" short and simple quiz may be found here: http://www.strangegirl.com/austenquiz/

Yours&c.,

Elinor Dashwood

2 Kommentare:

Mintieness hat gesagt…

Much love,
Anne Elliot

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

How lovely :-)