~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Sonntag, September 23, 2007

A bit of September flavour


Yesterday it was a bright clear day we haven't seen for ages! There had been a frost at night and in the morning the sky was dazzling blue. We happened to be out of town yesterday dropping into the village where my godmother lives. There are bits of yellow colour noticeable in the by-road groves, like yellow threads in the birches, and the leaves on the little lawn before the house were brilliant in colour and sparkling in the morning dew. I did not have a camera to capture all the brilliance of the day, but I picked a bit of colourful leaves and here I scan them for a little taste of autumnal beauty. Generally is is more ar less green outside, but in a week it will all turn golden and flame, so I must prepare the camera to preserve this year's feast of colour!

2 Kommentare:

Mintieness hat gesagt…

We don't have leaves chaning colour in Thailand (well, we do not have autumn and winter to start with :D) Our 'winter' is towards the end of the year and it's not even cold enough for an extra sweater!
I'd love to see the leaves turn all flaming red from your perspective, teacher Irina!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well, I'll try to make pictures for you :)) Autumn is beautiful here! I should have put a couple of leaves in the short letter I'm going to maiul today but alas, I have already sealed the envelope! Thanks for the cat I received on Saturday by the way!

~Teacher Irina, who's going to introduce strict measures if a certain class do not prepare there homework in writing a 4th time