~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Donnerstag, Juli 31, 2008

Birthday


Thanks to:


Mintie (and the 24 cats in the card!) for the beautiful card, Bangkok cards and an absolutely wonderful Elisabeth of Austria photoshopped card. And for sending everything beforehand (it was quite a problem, the lady from the next block got your package again so I got it only several days ago!)


Angel for the beautiful Greek-themed card and the amazing video. I did recognize many works but there were still many I did not know!


Paula for the card (either my internet connection is too low or I don’t have some FlashPlayer so I did not see the picture, but I could read you kind words all the same!)


Katie, Katya, Alena, Anya and Anatoliy for kind words on vkonakte.ru. Tanya A. for her wishes on odnoklassniki.ru.


Olga Vladimirovna for the phone call and kind words. Also thanks for calls to Maria Ivanovna, Katya and cousin Misha.


Vadim Vitalyevich who did not know it was my birthday but surprized me with – “a text to translate into good hands” (quoting him). Lol!


Kindred spirit Lena for kind words, the poem and the presents I will get some time in August when I’m back from river cruise with mum and dad.


Isabella for kind words here on the blog and Michelle for the message on facebook. Also thank you Isa for Lord Nelson caramel tea, I finally tasted it yesterday morning. Hat geschmeckt :-)


Godmother and granny for their love and cards and presents and for coming and tasting Eiswein and lunch with me.


Mum for helping me with the cake and other food. And for pink gladioli.
(Auntie) Tanya for the best present – a silver necklace!


Vera Pavlovna and Sasha for flowers and presents (the box from the cups will do perfectly to keep letters!) and for the fun with the stuffed dog. And for being patient with me crying (I cannot sing) some songs from “Elisabeth” in the car ;-)


My sister Sveta (in advance) for bringing me something lovely from Creta on the 10th and leaving mum only for myself for whole ten days! And for helping me lighting the candles on the cake ;-)


Gladioli - my Birthday flowers

Sandwiches. I also made some meat and cucumber ones, but they did not look so presentable as to make pictures (Tasty all the same though)




Eiswein - finally there was some event to open it

A bit of cake for everyone, If you need the recipe just let me know. Never again a package of 24 candles will be enough for my cakes…



Birthday girl with mum’s flowers


Happy and wearing Tanya’s necklace if you can discern it!



Birthday girl and red roses in the café courtyard (they cannot cook there but it does not matter!)

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

help me.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Update: Paula, I opened your card in full today, it was very beautiful and romantic, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Paula hat gesagt…

=) I'm glad you liked it, I do want that recipe for sure!!!
That last picture is beautiful, I would love to go to a place like that and take a picture...