~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, Juni 30, 2008

It's a small world


I went to Germany three years ago and among places of interest I visited Marksburg, a medieval castle. After the tour which was really very very interesting especially since I had been in such a place for the first time in my life I went to the souvenir shop and was completely captured by medieval-style earrings there. So I ended up with the earrings exactly like in this photo. The jewellery box has the manufacturer's name - "St. Justin". Today I decided to look the manufactrurer up, and? to my surprise, the earrings appeared to have been made in Britain, Cornwall (Daphne Du Maurier's country!) after some celtic patterns. The long intricate patterns mean longevity the site said about my earrings. All this is very nice, Britain and especially the romantic Cornwall but I expected to be buying some German jewellery in a German castle. Lol! You can never know!

The site displays many other beautiful products, so everyone who's interester in silver eye-candies can look the site up from the link hidden in the post title.

Keine Kommentare: