~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Dienstag, Januar 22, 2008

On Becky Bloomwood and commercial translation

ATTN Mintie (as a Becky fan and fellow teacher), otherwise to whom it may concern ;-)

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of my long-waited copy of Shopaholic and Baby (shipped within a week since the date of the order by a separate parcel) and express my anticipation that it will provide for intertaining commutes if I am able to read in public transport considering the late hours I complete performing teaching obligations endowed on me by the department for language teaching. Please be informed that I have already had the pleasure of recommending the book mentioned herein to my students. The title and the author of the book have actually been put on the blackboard for their reference in class last Friday. I also plan to introduce certain letters from the Shopaholic novels to my students for translation practice, learning new vocabulary and a little fun combined, and sincerely hope fullfilling the task proposed will be to their substantial benefit.




Yours faithfully,


Lost in commercial translation &c.
Please find the image of the book cover enclosed into this message to the left of the present text.
No enclousure link has been added since the author of the present message cannot think of any link related to the subject.

Keine Kommentare: