~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Mittwoch, November 14, 2007

The Undomestic Goddess

I took to reading this type of books recently - what else would you want to read in a crowded bus returning home after you've been 3 hours at correcting other people's translations and trying to steer them to a correct variant so that they end up saying it aloud themselves? (oh, I love my job :-)).

I did not like it so well as the Shopaholic books first (Becky's story hooked me from the first page) but later I was involved into the story and was especially touched how Samantha stayed loyal to her employers even if they did not have an IQ of 158 like her.

It's relationships that are important, not only career. Therefore I am a part-time assistant lecturer at the Uni, and my salary there would only be enough to cover the bus fare, and that only if I don't go to the Uni every day!





~~~
Quiz results:


Your Samantha potential is high. You have the right skills—or at least how to fake them.


(Link to the quiz hidden in the post title)



2 Kommentare:

Mintieness hat gesagt…

I love, love, love Sophie Kinsella's novels. I've just finished Shopaholic and Baby last week and I'm still enjoying the afterglow of reading :3

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wonderful! I still have not got hold of the last Becky novel, only etext, but I can't read etexts these days. I wish they have it in my favourite online bookshop soon!