~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Samstag, November 17, 2007

Glasse Castle sketches







I came home today and I was so tired I could not do anything but relax with a little drawing, so I made several sketches of the princess in the tale I am writing.
It's been snowingof late so I also made a couple of snow-themed drawings but I want to colour them first and only then display here!

Addition: I am starting to teach evening classes in commercial translation since January (they were so enthusiastic about my experience of commercial translation correspondence with a company, they wanted to sign the contract yesterday!). So now I have still another teaching part-time job with another department.
Besides, yesterday I've been invited to literary translation workshop (from German into Russian) in the Austrian Library at the Ubni on the 1st of December. Now I only should join a photography or art workshop to have a perfectly tight but exciting schedule!

1 Kommentar:

Paula hat gesagt…

Lovely drawings! Keep on it!!

Congrats for your new part-time job! How things changed in a couple of months!!