~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Sonntag, August 12, 2007

Back with Felicity


I'm back and back to my coloured pencils (I carried them with me to the Bulgarian vacation (Bulgaria is lovely by the way!) but somehow did not come up with any drawings at all - did come up with a translation of Materializing of Cecil from Further Chroinicles of Avonlea into Russian, so I can edit and type it soon - hopefully, I already owe 4 promised Chapters of Rainbow Valley translation at the Avonleaworld site (I promise to make it asap, girls and boys!) .Another story from FCoA I loved (I think it is my favourite) is Her Father's Daughter, about a daughter of a sailor, to read it at the sea was a special pleasure! Going to translate it as well (already begun in fact). Must transfer all my vacation photos to the computer tomorrow at last and choose some for the journal to share. The Vienna vacation story is going to have at least 10 chapters I guess... And the Bulgarian one is not going to be small either!
By the way, Paula, thanks for the present! Perfect for a little blond girl (though literally not very little, I am a child forever inside :-)). Must figure out how to put it somewhere here/ Indeed, I love getting presents and compliments even after Birthday passes, and as we are in the habit of going away for summer vacation presents and celebrations may last till September!
Have a look at my version of Felicity dressed up for some event, she reminds me of Eva from Durch Liebe Erloest here, a German film based on the book by the same name (quite a good film, even if the story seems quite trivial and a bit like Jane Eyre, Germans can make a gem of everything! And how perfectly they dub movies!)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Bulgaria! Lucky you! As soon as you came back from Vienna (or so) you went to Bulgaria! And alone or with your family?
I'm so looking forward to see those pictures...


Lovely drawings, by the way. All of them...

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

:-) There were 2 weeks between Austria and Bulgaria. And this way a family trip this time: mum, dad and little sister who's actually not little anymore ;-)