~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Donnerstag, Juli 26, 2007

Emily Dickinson sketch


When I could not sleep last night I thought about this poem by Emily Dickinson. I made the sketch last year in my notebook when I finally handed in my graduation paper and could breathe some fresh air (maybe, it was on the ferry right after handing tha paper in...). Emily Dickinson is one of my favourite poets and that time I even thoght of making illustrations to several of her poetic pieces. I have a couple more sketches of this kind in the same notebook but it did not go any further.
Portrait of Felicity King most likely to follow tomorrow, I only have to colour it (maybe, even in the morning!). Sorry for delay with Vienna photos!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I loved the poem and your drawing but I love even more your handwriting! I would like to write like that!

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

:-) (flattered)

Black ink and a fine nib add to the flavour!