~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Donnerstag, Februar 01, 2007

Today's photos




Well, not much... I'm seriously considering visiting a digital photo course once our office moves to the big city!
The first twio were taken in the morning when I went to the office, the one with a crow - during lunchtime, and the last three are the sunset as seen from my study window and from the ice-covered glass of the bedroom window.
The fact is I've been struggling with an awful instruction manual all day and as soon as I have a stumbling block I take refuge here. So I'll download a couple of photos and then go back to that hateful piece of technical advice! Sometimes it seems to have no end and stifle me with technical terms and (especially !) clumsy phrases (it only they did not made the sense obscure!) - it was not made up by a native speaker of English!!!

Keine Kommentare: