~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Dienstag, Januar 16, 2007

My Chinese experience. Part 1: A restaurant on water










A Chinese restaurant interior. Each wooden house is a house with a table for a separate company, all of them was connected by bridgelets (is there such a word for a small bridge?) and, the most amazing thing, some waters were riding roller skates on those! Overall, one feels rather serene and quiet in these surroundings, it was my first experience in such a place and I loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot update the old post so I'm posting anew. There are much more photoos, but they just won't be downloaded! maybe, I should make a new, separate post?

Yes, it won't work indeed, so all my Chinese experiences will go by separate posts, arranged by a common theme.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi! I wanted to tell you that I had to change the domain of my Blog, so now it is: http://mythingstoshare.wordpress.com/
Go check it out, it is updated!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nice photos, I'll be waiting for more!