~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, Mai 29, 2006

Some pictures from the Best Interpreter 2006 Contest





Misha before the contest started. Later he said he had created a favourable aura there which helped me and Nastya to win




The dean ...

...and some other of the jury

More of the jury (or rather backs of the jury). The person wearing a grey sweater standing with his back to the audience is Mr Smekayev

Those supposed to be the greatest minds - but I was 5 points ahead! - quite unexpected by the dean and I believe most of other people present. I'll always look back at this contest as one of most important achievements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My photos are absolutely unpostable because:

1. Ira V. was evidently economizing the space on her flash card

2. When she took pictures of me she happened to choose the most unflattering positions ever :(

Keine Kommentare: