~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Mittwoch, Mai 31, 2006

Elaborate Drawing


Here is a drawing I did a couple of years ago. I do love details (and it's nice to work at them when you have a fine nib pen) but I certainly lack professional skills. My Grandma who appears to be one of the few fans of my artistic work said it was wonderful (but that's Granny!), my sister said it was awful, so I leave it to yourself to determine.
Trees, bushes and grasses are the most frequent themes in my drawings (or rather sketches because it rarely goes further) - it's what I mostly see when commuting to and from the Uni (and it's been 5 years already!

Zhenya, would you like to see your portrait I did last year when we had 3 exams in 1 day and then were waiting for the General Linguistics test results (Ich will noch immer Deutsch schreiben - was soll ich tun?)

Cats and Regency ladies and more trees to come when I have more time!

Keine Kommentare: