~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, Mai 25, 2009

"Зайчонок и муха"



This is a brilliant piece of animation. I watched it as a child, and feeling nostalgic, bought a DVD with a collection of old cartoons (mainly because of this one), and watched "Зайчонок и муха" ("Little hare and a fly") 10 times at least since last Monday!

The story is simple: the little hare did not want to eat anything his mum gave him and threw the food out of the window. The fly who lived there, ate everything and grew very fast and troubled by the noise, "kidnapped" the naughty little one. She brought him food on condition his mum would give her food as tasty as she used to give her little son. All is well that ends well of course, and the naughty little one was taught a good lesson.

Click on the picture or the post title to see the cartoon :)
I think it a masterpiece. An instructive story told in an engaging way, with a lot of cute details and wonderful dubbing. It's from 1977 by the way.

6 Kommentare:

Paula hat gesagt…

Of course I don't understand what they say but I got the idea. It's very instructive as you said. And 1977 is the year I was born!

Чорнильне серце hat gesagt…

incredibly in childhood when I did not want to eat a mother told to me this fairy-tale and then I can eat all even by unloved manna porridge

Anonym hat gesagt…

Paula, I'm glad you liked it! Should I find some more cartoons to share?

Oksana, I guess my mum did the same! Being carried away by a huge fly always seemed so terribly frightening :-)

Paula hat gesagt…

Sure!! Whenever you feel like it :)

P.S: The videos of Abril are already available ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looking forward to seeing Abril :-) It's only that the internet is so slow I don't have the patience! :( I will comment as soon as I watch them!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory