~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, März 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my laptop


I bought it exactly a year ago. And named it Hartfield. As in Emma. For an elegant pink laptop must have an elegant name. Happy Birthday to my mobile phone too. It doesn't have a name, but it's a very helpful device, for the signal is really loud and I almost never miss calls. Besides, I can hear the best alarm-clock in the world - Maya Hakvoort's melodic voice! And I can attempt at catching the beauy around when I don't have the camera with me.
Photo: My good friend helping me translating in autumn 2008.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy birthday!! LOL. I love laptops, I know I'll have mine some day... I would never think my mum would be the first one haha!

As for the monkey with the headset on looks exactly like me at work.. ROTFLOL!! We are all domesticated monkeys there..