~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, März 16, 2009

Crystal spring


Since I tend to forget about recharging batteries, here's this photo from Saturday is the only one. I usually do not like early spring much and always feel sorry for the snow that becomes dirty and has to melt, but this year it melts so beautifully is looks crystal, the days are so clear and light-colden and the air is so fresh that I find myself loving spring!

And a crystal song for crystal winter: Traum vom Fliegen - A Dream about Flying

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

How strange.. watching this photograph small it seemed to me like a shore or at least the sea, I imagined the bottom part was a wave broken into a rock. Just when I started reading and opened it bigger I realized it was all snow! OMG... [scratching head]

Anonym hat gesagt…

:-)) It was a wave from a spring puddle on a little snow rock apparently!

Anonym hat gesagt…

No, it was rather just snow, but there were a lot of puddles around too!