~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Sonntag, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Maud!

I am planning to cook supper consisting of:

1)Anne's cream potatoes
2)oatcakes from Emily books
3)ginger tea

recipes here:http://www.tickledorange.com/LMM/Recipes.html

And I must do the final editing of The Materialising of Cecil (I translated it into Russian).

HAPPY LUCY MAUD MONTGOMERY BIRTHAY TO ALL HER FANS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAUD, a kindred spirit who gave people a real treasure in her books, the opportunity to leave through the sweet moments of childhood once again, Once she said she dreamed to write a book that would live, and they do live!

Off to the kitchen!
(You cannot imagine how great it is to have the weekend for yourself, without any translating or preparing for classes !)

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday for LMM on my account too!!

I wanted to add that my PC is almost dead, I say 'almost' because I using it now to write this but as soon as I turn it off I don't know if I will be able to turn it on again, I mean it won't start except I insert the Windows Xp CD but anyway I think we'll have to buy a new one. I don't know how to do that without money though :(

Anonym hat gesagt…

AH! I was forgetting, just in case, I can't open your blog from the PCs at work so if you want to tell me anything just send me an email, thanks =)

Anonym hat gesagt…

And good luck!

Anonym hat gesagt…

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!