~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Freitag, Oktober 24, 2008

Cute shop window moment


A shop for interior decorations near the Uni. And it's not the first time I see a cat sleeping in thier shop windows. I must have awakened it though :-)
P.S. I haven't updated for quite a while for I am much into translating and teaching these days plus of course Sisi-related things and Maya Hakvoort to relax a little. I wish I could upload some photos but it takes too long, mayabe, later!
P.P.S. There's a cute typo in the previous sentence, I think I won't change it ;-)

4 Kommentare:

French Fancy... hat gesagt…

Uploading photos seems to be much quicker on here these days. go on, post a few more.
Nice blog.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Not with my internet commection and busy schedule ;) :(

~Dornroeschen

Anonym hat gesagt…

Really cute.. Missing your pictures, I hope you can change your Internet provider soon =)

Anonym hat gesagt…

where you come from!