~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Sonntag, September 28, 2008

Another table-themed eye candy

(for I do not feel sick any more)


Staying on topic. I have to hand it all in on Wednesday, and almost a half is still left.

It's was ironic to be translating about food when literally sick in the stomach. But I am coping somehow, completing the table on food commodities already. I only have to get through the courses and then the drinks section, and the section on planning functions seems quite small.

The problem is I fainted on Wednesday because my blood pressure suddenly dropped down, and it still keeps low so I cannot work as fast as I should :-\

2 Kommentare:

Paula hat gesagt…

wow, good to hear you're feeling better, I have never fainted in my life, I was very close to when I was 10 years old though.
take care :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was always curious as to how people feel when they faint after two and a half cases of fainting I cannot say it's really exciting in a positive sense... Especially for those who are around you when you drop down all of a sudden. Yes, I'm bracing myself up with chocilate and sweetened lemon tea (I think seet tea is disgusting unles you add lemon in :-)
Off to potato dishes, seems I more or less translated a norm today