~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Mittwoch, Mai 07, 2008

In need of something bright and positive


The articles on real estate and nuclear power stations I have to translate just drive me crazy... In a good sort of a way, I'm saying it lovingly for I love my job :-) But texts, texts and texts on a boring topic for a long day seem just too much, so I need something bright and positive... an eye-candy like this Kathleen Francour card. I've been to the supermarket to get my weekly magazine (nothing too much glossy, I read serious press concentrating on politics and especially economy and business issues, lol!) and I saw a card that was absolutely irresistible. The name of the artist is Kathleen Francour and I kind of checked her website now (just had a glance as have no time to waste, must finish my translations by tomorrow morning!) and saved this pic. I'll (probably, if I don't forget) scan the card I bought today and put it here later to share as it's really sweet and made for such dreamers like me :-) But these girls are cute too.


Off to work,
Irina
(Link to KF's site hidden in the post title)

2 Kommentare:

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

Checking for blogger glitches...

Anonym hat gesagt…

The picture is beautiful as well as her site! I think I have seen this kind of pictures before, not sure if they were hers too...
Hugs