~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Sonntag, Dezember 16, 2007

Jane Austen's Birthday

I cannot say I celebrated it in any special way though, just adjusted this photo to
put it here! Happy birthday to Jane, who's 232 today, and it's hard to believe because her books are so timeless! I wish some time I could throw a JA-themed party on this day, with period appropriate music and food, or maybe some JA-themed games or watching an adaptation... But who would agree to come I wonder? I don't have many JA-fans within my immediate acquaintance!

2 Kommentare:

Paula hat gesagt…

Shame on me again! I forgot for the second time!!! Actually, I remembered it when it was too late to do something about it on my blog... Saturday night and Sunday morning happened something so unexpected to me I had my mind on the clouds all day long!

Paula hat gesagt…

Ahh! It's my dream too with make a JA-thmed party some day... or to go to one... If I were closer I'd be the first to get there!