~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Freitag, November 23, 2007

Look here!



I did not plan to buy any decorations this year but well... I could not just pass these by. Hand-decorated and all as written on the package (and it almost has my name lol!). Glass decorations are beautiful. They make me this of childhood and feel more real now though there were times when I thought them old-fashioned. Now I think them timeless! And I also remember tears for any broken glass hare or bear or any other favourite! But now I can be more careful with them then when I was 6!
It felt lovely to be listening to Nena's song from Weihnachten (Christmas) album on the train and be watching the sun going down, very pre-holiday. And I caught a glimpse of the beautiful fading day when coming home (from the window).
Happy pre-holiday mood to everyone reading this!

Keine Kommentare: