~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Montag, Juli 23, 2007

A dog instead of Vienna photos so far!


Lieber Leserin, lieber Leser! – My dear readers!

I have not yet completely forgotten you are expecting a detailed account of my Vienna vacation and I promise I’ll be giving the info little by little from my office laptop, because I saved the pics there and the internet speed is much higher there, which will make uploading photos much faster. For the time being please have a look at the dog in the neighbours’ of my granny window who I sketched yesterday. I also sketched the girls from “A Story Girl” by Lucy Maud Montgomery yesterday, and I hope to turn them into coloured pictures these days. Well, we’ll see…

Liebe Gruesse – Best wishes,
Yours&c. …


Sorry for the bits of German to those who do not speak the language - this is stronger than me! - and I translated these pieces into English diligently!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

So lovely! Looking forward to your pictures in Vienna! Have you visited the places where "The Sound of Music" was filmed? That's one of my dreams...

Anonym hat gesagt…

So that is why they sell so many CDs with "The Sound of Music" in Salzburg, somehow I did not know that! Maybe because I'm not very familiar with this musical... even though I meant to borrow the tape at the British Council library for ages! Indeed, "The Sound of Music" is Austria, I had not thought about it somehow... one more reason to go to Austria again some day!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I have watched that movie like thousands of times, I'm a fan of it, even more once I learnt this story was real! Recently I watched it again on DVD and in the extra material they talk about the real story of this woman who inspired this movie. She even made a brief appearence on the movie as a woman walking on the street behind Julie Andrews. I love Julie Andrews and I think she did a wonderful portray of her.
I know in Vienna there's a big merchandising around it like there's one about Anne and LMM in PEI.