~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Donnerstag, Mai 17, 2007

Spring in the city

I went to the city centre at lunchtime today because I really wanted to take pictures of the tulips!

Here they are (and something more):






The fountain has been there since the middle of the 19th c.


An artist family? Apparently they were drawing this:


Now to Bolshaya Pokrovskaya, the walking street:


Drama school building, the iron figurines used for decoration are something I did not pay much attention before, I think they are lovely.

Here come tulips around the drama theatre:








The building opposite the drama theatre (looks like a creamy cake!):

And finally the drama theatre itself (not a very good photo, but it's the only I took yesterday):

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh.My.God. Those tulips are SO beautiful! And I loved all the buildings as well.