~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Mittwoch, April 04, 2007

LMM etc.


Well, I do not think this post is going to be particuarly interesting...
I'm just having a short break in the office to put it here. Looking forward to receiving the 1st 2 volumes of LMM diaries and also Annotated Anne of Green Gables, which ordered in January (long time, but still worth every minute of waiting!).
I love the photo on this cover, LMM looks so intelligent, elegant and ladylike here.
Have some Sunday spring photos, but I reach home so tired I just can't switch on the computer and transfer the pictures from the camera. Hope to do that before it's summer however!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Irina, I already sent you the ebook in two colours but to the yandex.ru email address. I hope you get it, if not, let me know ;)
Hugs