~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Samstag, April 28, 2007


An interior shot from a copy of Eve . It seems lovely to me, because it has a huge window - actually a glass wall, then a wall where you can stick, paste and pin anything you like, and quite a cosy sofa to make yourself comfortanble with a book and a cup of hot chocolate, or a sketchbook, or a notebook where you work over translations of L.M. M. stories (but the other half of the sofa will be scattered with dictionaries then, though generally I work without a dictionary not to be distracted from the general feel of the story and look up words and phrases I need when editing).

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Where's the shot? It's not downloading at least for me...

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

For me either! Sorry for the glitch, I'll try again!

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

It doesn't work! Pictures just won't be uploaded!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Could be possible that your space to upload pictures is full? Hpw many space Blogspot gives you to upload pictures?

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

I don't think it has to do with space limit - I can download other pictures quite successfully. This one is just a very stubborn picture!