~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Mittwoch, April 25, 2007

Hospital Sketches







I went to see the doctor today on the subject of my cough, the coridor was full of queueing people and I just had to do something to amuse me half an hour or so (and I did not have a book!). Happily I had a notepad and a gel black pen. A man sitting next to me asked if I were an artist (!).

Louisa May Alcott has a book Hospital Sketches (which I never read, only remember the title from her short bio), and here come mine - also Hospital Sketches in a way

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I hope your cough get better soon... I still remember how mine bothered me a few months ago!

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

That IS bothering, I get up at night to make a warm drink - it won't let mee sleep :(( But I hope I get over it in a couple of days!

Mintieness hat gesagt…

indeed... get well soon.
When I had a sore throat and heavy cough a few weeks ago, my cure wasn't medicine... I used Coca-cola (or maybe pepsi works too but I prefer coke).
Strange but true... at least for me.

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

Curious cure, Mintie! :)

I got your card today - received just as I was on my way to the doctor, and there was a queue again, but this time I wasn't drawing - I was reading your card over and over and just as you said enjoying the art. Monet! Thank you so much!