~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Samstag, März 10, 2007

Two Watercolours

Still on sick leave (since last Sunday, again!). Therefore playing around with watercolours!

No, this is not the Four Winds light, it's the light from a Moomintroll Story, "Moomin-papa and the sea" , if I translate correctly. I recently finished the Anne books (I already miss reading them, and I'll be returning to them often, for sure!) and now switched to the only Moomin story I haven't read yet.

And this is a typical scene for me: a fairy, flowers and insects.A reading fairy this time!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

OMG, I absolutely love this painting with tulips! Irina, you're great!

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

Sometimes I think they look greater when scanned and posted here than they really are!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I know, one my friend is also great in paiting, but she work with her paintings in Photoshop and they look much more better after that!

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

I only change the brightness aтв contrast a little to give them a more focused look. I never learnt to use Photoshop! I might sometime however!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love lighthouses and tulips!
My Mum almost die when she saw this paintings.
I hope you get well soon!