~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Donnerstag, Januar 25, 2007

Yesterday morning

Yesterday was the first day of "real" winter with frost and at least a bit of snow. And - at last - the pure clear sky and - sunlight!

The sun made even our gloomy office interior so sweet and fairy-tale-like
~>0<~
And today it was a lovely snow-storming day turning into a blizzardy evening. Blizzard is such a lovely word, it has all the sparkling and glistening in it, the light dancing of the powdery snow chrystals in the wind. (It makes me think of a German word too - Der Schnee blitzelt). The pavement finally under a fresh feathery snow cover which was so lovely and soft to be treading upon. I thoroughly enjoyed my twilight walk home from the office today!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

This last one is so beautiful! I wish I could have a digital camera to take all the pictures I want...!