~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Freitag, Dezember 22, 2006

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!


Here holidays come in this order!

And here comes my New Year-Christmas tree from last year. Made of a long white plastic decoration wound around a wooden pole. Self-made actually. It cost me 10 times less than an ordinary Christmas tree, but looks quite unusual and stylish! I'll be making it this year again, with adding some ornaments I bought this year. Real glass decorations, the ones reminding me of those in my childhood. I also must help two grannies with their trees. Will I ever find time? Only week left before the New Year's eve/and that's a working week!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's beautiful!
Thanks for your comment ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Forgot to sign: Paula

Anonym hat gesagt…

Why do you celebrate New Year first?
Paula

Dornroeschen hat gesagt…

Here in Russia the church uses old (Julian) calendar for observing religious holidays, and the 25th of December in that calendar corresponds to the 7th of January in the "new" Gregorian calendar most of the world is now using. And the New Year comes as everywgere, on the 1st of January. So we celebrate Christmas already in the New Year!