~ }{ ~

~ }{ ~

Dienstag, Juni 13, 2006

How it feels to really become a linguist, transalator and interpreter

Well, when you are waiting for the results for defending the paper to be announced when all the rest go to the library to return their books (I usually go there to borrow!!! - and I've already returned all the textbooks but there's a couple of novels (Novemberkatzen and the two first Little House Books) I still want to finish) you just wander around the Uni buildings visiting the nearby bookshops (the place to relieve all possible kinds of srtess either positive or negative) and taking pictures of whatever interesting you see and then almost miss the results announcement... that you got an excellent grade... and the congrats of the dean on becoming a linguist, translator and interpreter - those noble careers...

Look here to see what I saw around the Uni and on my way home



Pictures of the whole group and some other shots (e.g. my brilliant adviser and me) to follow later from Stacy's (or was it Ira V's ?) camera (mine wasn't on - the problem of sharing the only set of batteries with my NAUGHTY little sister)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm having some problems uploading the photos, views of Nizhny from the ferry deck and some flowers near the port (cannot miss even the smallest one!) are to follow soon (now that Dornroeschen - the sleeping Princess is free from the 5 year's charm!:))

Keine Kommentare: